Attorney at Law
- LL.D (Honorary), University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2011
- LL.M., Trade Regulation, New York University School of Law, 1977
- J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center, 1976
- B.A., Political Science, University of Rhode Island, 1972
Location: New York City, NY
Douglas J. Wood is the founder of The Party of We and an attorney who practices in New York City where he is a partner in a global law firm. He specializes in advertising, marketing, entertainment and intellectual property law and has written two books and countless columns covering his specialties. With more than 30 years’ experience representing national and multinational companies and serving as legal adviser to several worldwide industry trade organizations and networks, he is very connected to the online and digital community.
- Author of Please Be AdVised – The Legal Reference Guide for the
Advertising Executive, published by the ANA
- Co-author of Legal Problems in Advertising, published by Matthew
Bender & Co.
- Co-wrote “The Internet and Advertising Law,” a chapter in Advertising Law
in Europe and North America, published by Kluwer Law International
- Columnist on Digital Media for Corporate Counsel
- Editor of the on-line newsletter, Adlaw By Request